CHICKEN TOMATO PASTA
20 – 30 minutes
40 – 50 minutes
4 – 5 people
Recipe makes 4-5 servings
- 2 cups of pasta
- 1 chopped up onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 1/4 cup (300 grams) of chicken cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- 4 cups (1 tube) of crushed tomato sauce
- 1 cup of milk creme
- Parsley, basil, salt, and pepper
- Grated cheese
- Cook pasta with water to your desired preference and set aside.
- Heat up pan, add olive oil and butter.
- Add chopped up onions and 2 garlic cloves to pan.
- Stir ingredients around in a pan. Add chicken.
- Stir chicken with ingredients in pan and add 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add 4 cups of crushed tomato sauce. Lower heat and allow to cook slowly.
- Proceed to add milk creme and stir occasionally.
- Add parley and basil.
- Lastly, sprinkle your grated cheese over pan.