4 – 5 people
Recipe makes 4-5 servings
1 onion chopped up
1/2 bell pepper chopped up
2 minced garlic cloves.
1 tablespoon of salt
1 tablespoon of mustard
3 tablespoons of ketchup
2 tablespoons of black pepper
1 tablespoon of Worcester sauce
1/4 cup of ketchup
1 tablespoon of honey
1 teaspoon of Worcester sauce
1/3 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- In a mixing bowl crack egg open.
- Add 1 tablespoon of mustard, 3 tablespoons of ketchup, 1 tablespoon of Worcester sauce.
- Add chopped up onion, 1/2 bell pepper, 2 minced garlic cloves, 1 tablespoon of salt, 2 tablespoons of black pepper, and Italian breadcrumbs to mixing bowl.
- Mix ingredients well.
- Add 2 lbs of 80/20 ground beef and mix.
- Shape meat into a loaf and place it on a baking sheet.
- Bake in 325 Degree oven for about 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour 1/4 cup of ketchup into mixing bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey and Worcester sauce.
- Mix well.
- Spread glaze on meatloaf and cook for an additional 15 minutes or until oven reaches 160 degrees.
- Allow meatloaf to cool down for about 15 minutes before slicing.